Saturday, June 9, 2018

Some of my synth patches and sample banks

Some of you might know of my work as a sound designer and sound engineer,for those interested some of my synth patches and sample banks can be purchased at the following link- its a set of multi-sampled EMU soundfont format software instruments for inspirational ideas, some of these 40 instruments are made from multi-samples of hardware synths that I own like the Yamaha YS200, the ubiquitous Korg Trinity, Kurzweil - K2500R and Yamaha PSS380.Also includes soundscapes I made from real world sounds such as my guitars, basses, ethnic strings and room full of effects racks and stomp boxes, enjoy...Software Samplers like Kontakt and Logic EXS can open these files and the free SFZ and Phenome Vsti can import this format too.

Link to buy the patches from Sampleism

Youtube Channel

No comments: